If your organization is looking to harness the power of secure virtual Windows Desktops in the cloud, your options just got a little better.
That’s because Tehama’s new Windows Desktops provide users with a range of expanded options and performance benefits supporting Windows Server 2019 with Desktop Experience. Organizations can use Tehama to rapidly deploy a highly secure fleet of centrally-managed, automatically patched and updated desktops across any region in the world with an internet connection within hours.
Tehama’s new Windows (and Linux) desktops simplify the logistics of building and scaling a hybrid digital workforce. There’s no need to buy replacement machines, ship and receive laptops, or manually migrate to new operating systems.
You can also easily run a range of workloads – from task workers with limited applications, to typical knowledge workers, to complex high-performance computing (HPC) workloads including distributed software development and media/entertainment production.
New performance features and upgrades include:
- One-click, lightning-fast provisioning: Launch a fully-functional desktop within one minute, with just one click, via a simple end-user interface
- Full Client Login with Domain Credentials: Tehama Desktops can now be accessed with your Domain credentials with our new one-way Trust service in the Tehama Room without additional Firewall changes or additional infrastructure.
- Superior performance and image quality: Tehama desktops leverage Teradici PCoIP Ultra technology, delivering leading-edge security and performance (even for graphics-intensive applications) on par with using a high-powered physical workstation
- Manage key security settings with centralized room controls: Tehama’s Room Directory, zero-trust access controls, policy controls and dynamic firewall rules ensures your organization meets security and compliance requirements with no integration, infrastructure or additional IT administration
- Improved UX: Tehama Windows desktops have better connection success rates (and can connect and be ready for action in one minute), along with faster page load times, and support Windows Server 2019
- New App Vault: Tehama’s App Vault allows administrators and managers to easily provide new or updated applications to every desktop in a room
- Custom images: Tehama Windows desktops allow admins to set up a single desktop with applications & configurations, promote this setup to a custom image, and easily use it as a template to instantly create identical desktops
Tehama’s baked-in security and compliance tools – including segregated network access, endpoint isolation, multi-factor authentication, least privilege permissions, and a full audit trail – means you don’t need to stack several other solutions on top to achieve the same level of security and compliance.
Tehama’s Windows Desktops employ a usage-based pricing model, meaning organizations always pay a low flat monthly rate along with additional fees based on usage, including a price cap so desktops always have a predictable maximum cost.
For more information on Tehama Windows Desktops, contact us for a free customized demo.