Tehama, the fastest, easiest, most secure way to deploy a virtual workforce, is pleased to announce that registration for its second annual Digital by Default Summit is open. This year the three-week summit will kick off on May 10, 2021, with one week of live panels and three weeks of on-demand content.
2020 was the year of patched together technologies and security breaches, complex workarounds, and for many, learning an entirely new style of working and leading teams.
This year’s Digital by Default Summit takes a deep dive into the inner workings of the workplace of the future. The summit offers participants a self-directed learning experience with three weeks of content that addresses all aspects of how to successfully build the workplace of the future. Whether you’ve gone fully remote or are designing a hybrid remote work model, experts from all over the globe will provide valuable insights on the challenges and opportunities in 2021 and beyond. Content tracks will cover everything from IT and security, people and leadership, the future of work, and remote skills development.
“The Digital by Default Summit is bringing together a phenomenal lineup for a critical year,” said Paul Vallée, Founder and CEO of Tehama. “We’re witnessing the rise of the hybrid workforce, which brings with it a new set of challenges and opportunities. The future of work will be driven by the employee experience, and enabled by the right technology, and it is our duty to get informed and be ready to lead through this transformation.”
You will hear experts share real stories, practical advice, and lessons learned. This self-directed learning experience will allow you to learn at your own pace, and take in content the way you want to.
Highlights of the Digital by Default Summit include:
- Daily live panels with experienced leaders from May 10-14
- The opportunity to connect with attendees using our 1:1 networking tool
- An interactive lounge to engage with attendees and other content
- Insights on the latest technologies to sustain your remote workforce
A few of this year’s speakers include:
- Aaron Barth, Ph.D., Founder & President of Dialectic Solutions
- Aarti Gadhia, Enterprise Sales Manager, Bugcrowd
- Amanda Sabreah, Founder and CEO of Staat
- Bev Attfield, Principal, Workplace Science, Jostle
- David Smyth, CEO of Complish
- Dean Delpeache, Director of Consulting at Strasity and Professor of Diversity, Inclusion, Belonging & Equity at George Brown College.
- Desmond Dickerson, Senior Manager, Center for the Future of Work, Cognizant
- Hannah Olson , CEO and Co-Founder of Chronically Capable
- Ira Goldstein, Founder and Managing Director of Kernel Advisory
- J. Tyler Rohrer, Co-Founder of Liquidware
- Jordan Walker, Co-Founder and COO of Yac
- Kate Lister, President of Global Workplace Analytics
- Laurel Farrer, CEO, Distribute Consulting and Founder of the Remote Work Association
- Mari Kemp, Head of People, Talent & Places,Bugcrowd
- Mark Settle, 7-time CIO & Author
- Nai Kanell, Chief Marketing Officer, SpaceIQ
- Paul Campaniello, Vice President of Global Marketing, Login VSI
- Paul Vallée, Founder and CEO of Tehama
- Peter Coffee, VP of Strategic Research, Salesforce
- Robb Henshaw, Cp-Founder and CMO, Cameyo
- Wayne Berger, CEO of the Americas, International Workplace Group
If you’re interested in presenting at the Digital by Default Summit, please submit a Call For Speakers application.
Visit www.digitalbydefaultsummit.com to view the session calendar and register today.