October is National Cybersecurity Awareness Month (NCSAM), and Tehama is joining public and private companies alike to encourage citizens across the US (and Canada) to be more #CyberAware.
In it's 15th year, NCSAM is a collaborative effort to raise awareness about the importance of cybersecurity and individual cyber hygiene. This year, the initiative will focus on individual responsibility, education, and the Nation's commitment to securing critical infrastructure. (Here's a helpful Toolkit to read more.)
We're thrilled to be hosting two meetups this month to discuss how a fast-changing global workforce is affected by these themes and more. Come join us for an evening of conversations and connections (— and yes, snacks and beverages).
- What: Meetup and Panel - Extending Trust to Remote Workers
- When: Wednesday, October 24, 2018 at 6:00 p.m. EST
- Where: Pythian HQ - 319 McRae Avenue, Ottawa
San Francisco Meetup with Upwork
- What: Meetup and Panel - Securing your Contingent IT Workforce
- When: Thursday, October 25 at 5:00 p.m. PST
- Where: Upwork SF Offices - 475 Brannan St, Suite 430, San Francisco