The challenges facing CISOs have multiplied exponentially thanks to a potent combination of growing security threats, an explosion of different endpoints to manage, and the rise of large-scale remote work. This has led to an unprecedented period – one ripe with opportunities to harness global talent, but also serious IT risks.
Even as employees return to the office, most organizations say they’ll continue to facilitate remote work through a hybrid workforce. That’s why CISOs everywhere need a clear, effective plan for scaling and securing a blended workforce of both in-office and remote employees.
Download Tehama's eBook on The ultimate CISO guide to scaling a secure hybrid workforce to learn about:
- The key considerations for CISO’s enabling a hybrid workforce
- Shortcomings of current hybrid solutions - what to avoid
- Four essential elements needed to secure hybrid workforces
- Components of next generation DaaS solutions that reduce risk, costs and increase agility
Who should read it:
- IT and Security leaders and managers
- Security architects
- Those interested in learning more about scaling hybrid workforces securely